Thursday 27 March 2014

New arrival

Good morning everyone. I hope your day started as good as mine. I've just finished a baby boy card. I made it for my friend, she is due next month so I wanted to be prepared :)
Stamp I used is Sugar Nellie 'baby' digi stamp and from now on it's my favourite for making babies cards. It was coloured with promarkers, I also added blue glitter glue on baby's hat. Base is dark blue cardstock from SU, layered with white embossed cardstock. Patterned paper, image and sentiment are layered onto dark blue mirri card. I don't have any sentiments for a baby yet so I searched the internet for some nice quote and I think this one fits perfectly. Lace and ribbon are from my stash, and buttons are Papermania parisienne blue.
I am entering following challenges
bunnyzoescrafts - monochrome
craftyribbonschallenge - ribbons and buttons
stampinfortheweekend - anything goes
catchthebugblog challenges - photo inspiration challenge
glitternsparklechallengeblog - use some blue

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your friend! This is a beautiful card, wonderfully colored, and I love that sentiment - perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wow, what a gorgeous card. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable new baby card x
    Thank you for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle x
    Sammi DT xxx
    (AngelicBadGirl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining us for our challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps this week this week - good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us for our challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps this week - good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY!!!! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful creation, thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete