Thursday 24 April 2014

Clean and simple

Hello and welcome again on my blog. 
I am finally coming back after a short break, hopefully will have more time now for crafting.
Here's a card I made today. Very easy and quick to make.
Flower stamps are Stippled Blossoms from Stampin Up and are my favourite stamp set.
Sentiment is from My Friend stamp set from Stampin Up.
Butterfly is from my stash.

I am entering following challenges:
stampin for the weekend - your favourite stamp (stippled blossoms)
simon says stamp blog - clean and simple

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete